I Should Tell You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to I SHOULD TELL YOU. A Post-RENT rp. Feel free to look around and if this is the place for you. We're just opened on October 24th. And the admins are happy to help you out as much as possible. We are currently accepting Canons and Originals. And there are no bans as of this moment.

Canons: 2
Originals: 6
Females: 2
Males: 6

Winter in New York City, look for cooler temperatures and high emotions as yet another year prepares to come to a close.

MEMBER: name here name here

FEMALE: name here name here

MALE: name here name here

COUPLE: names here names here

THREAD: name here name here

Thank you to ForuMotion Support for the super-duper awesome coding support-- you guys are gods. And thank you to FiXiT on Hitskin for the skin.

Sidebar and forum graphics belong to remy13hadley at Caution 2.0 you steal them she will personally come and rip you to pieces she worked hard on them thank you.

Header and pips belong to randa at -Shadowplay

Content belongs to the members of the site, and the canon characters are property of Jonathan Larson's family we are just borrowing them. We own nothing we RENT.

Your Guardian Angel With The Broken Wings

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Guardian Angel With The Broken Wings Empty Your Guardian Angel With The Broken Wings

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 am

Jasper Davidson looked around to make sure he wasn't being watched before slipping into the alley. He needed a fix, and he needed it bad. Without a word he exchanged the money for a small bag of powder. He gave a nod to the man, the dealer for many of the addicts on Avenue B. He made his way out of the dark alley and was about to head back home to his apartment when he caught the sound of someone fighting behind the Cat Scratch Club, the S&M club across the street.
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Your Guardian Angel With The Broken Wings Empty Re: Your Guardian Angel With The Broken Wings

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:54 am

Zander pulled his arm away from his angry boyfriend, "I said no Coop, i'm not doing that. Not for your friends and not for you!" Cooper growled, "Yes you are Alexander." Zander rolled his eyes and started to walk away. Cooper grabbed Zander's arm again and raised his hand to hit him.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Your Guardian Angel With The Broken Wings Empty Re: Your Guardian Angel With The Broken Wings

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 am

Jasper made his way across the street. He'd heard every word. "I hope you ain't thinkin' of puttin' your hands on him."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 am

"Butt out, he is my boyfriend and i'll do what ever the hell i want to him." Cooper hissed as he pulled Zander towards himself.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 am

"You obviously don't give a damn about him," said Jasper.
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:17 am

"Why do you care if i do or don't hm?" Cooper asked. Zander looked at the man.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am

"Because I was obviously raised better than you were," said Jasper. "and nobody deserves to be mistreated by a jackass like you."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 am

Cooper rolled his eyes. "Whatever... You think he deserves someone better then you take the bitch." He said as he pushed Zander hard, over towards Jasper. "But i will be back for whats mine." Zander stumbled towards the man.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:29 am

Jasper just shook his head, but smiled at the man who'd stumbled into his arms. "You don't have to stay with me if you don't wanna," said Jasper. "I ain't gonna force ya."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 am

Zander flushed softly as he looked at the man that had caught him. "Thanks for the help. I'm Zander."
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:39 am

"Jasper," smiled the blond man. "Nice to meet ya."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 am

Zander smiled back shyly, "Sorry you had to get stuck dealing with Cooper, he's tempermetal."
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:46 am

Jasper chuckled. "Sounds kinda like my older brother."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:49 am

Zander smiled, "I'm sure your brother isn't as bad as Cooper."
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:52 am

"You don't know him," said Jasper. "He got real bad when he found out about my......issues."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:59 am

"Oh... I'm sorry." Zander said softly.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 am

Jasper shrugged. "Brought it on myself."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:04 am

"But he should at least try and help you, your his brother." Zander said,
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 am

"He did try," said Jasper. "and I ran."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:07 am

"O-Oh." Zander said softly.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:08 am

Jasper just sighed and quickly changed the subject. "C'mon, we should get you outta the cold."
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:14 am

Zander nodded as he shivered.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:19 am

Jasper carefully picked Zander up and held him close, trying to use his body to shield him from the cold.
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Zander James Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:25 am

Zander blushed softly again but curled close.
Zander James
Zander James
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Davidson Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 am

Jasper smiled gently and quickly carried Zander to his apartment.
Jasper Davidson
Jasper Davidson
Original
Original

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum